Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The two types of life insurance—and which is superior in Dan’s opinion.
- Major problems that arise when borrowing from your 401k.
- How much you should aim to have in your cash reserves.
- The key to staying out of debt.
- Why buying a timeshare is not a good idea.
- Where people tend to get into trouble when leasing a car.
- The fifth biggest money mistake people make in retirement—that Dan is guilty of making himself.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
[bctt tweet=”Your 401k was never intended to be a lending instrument; your 401k was meant to be an accumulator for your retirement. – @DanCuprill” username=”DanCuprill”]
[bctt tweet=”Leasing a car is probably the most expensive way in which you can own a car.- @DanCuprill” username=”DanCuprill”]
[bctt tweet=”So many financial planning mistakes come because people just don’t know.- @DanCuprill” username=”DanCuprill”]
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- [FREE PUZZLE SOLVER DOWNLOAD] Disability Insurance Download
- Dan Cuprill: Email | Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Schedule a call with Dan
- Your Money Jigsaw