Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Simple things you can do to cut costs—without changing your lifestyle.
- How to avoid paying a cable bill.
- The tax perks of living in Tennessee.
- Why Dan never pays for warranties.
- Advice for people who have always wanted to write a book.
- Things to keep in mind under the new tax laws.
- Tips for withdrawing money when you retire.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
[bctt tweet=”What we’re trying to do here is let little amounts of money pile up over time. – @DanCuprill” username=”DanCuprill”]
[bctt tweet=”Before you buy anything, Google whether or not there’s any coupons out there.- @DanCuprill” username=”DanCuprill”]
[bctt tweet=”If you’re not paying any tax, you need to ask yourself how much more income could you generate and still not pay any tax—and you want to generate that income.- @DanCuprill” username=”DanCuprill”]
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dan Cuprill: Email | Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Retirement Rescue: Seven Lessons to Save Your Retirement by Dan Cuprill and Nikki Earley
- Retirement Rescue Tool Kit