Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What people need to remind themselves of when witnessing the health decline of a loved one.
- How this is linked to finances.
- The unique experience humans have in death.
- What people base their financial decisions on.
- Dan’s advice for dealing with strained relationships.
- The psychological motivations of humans.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
[bctt tweet=”I’m not a big believer in waiting until the future to fulfill your ‘bucket list.’ I’m a big believer that you live in the present, always. – @DanCuprill” username=”DanCuprill”]
[bctt tweet=”Personal finances are all about life, and if you don’t think our life gets in the way of personal finances, well, I’ve got news for you.- @DanCuprill” username=”DanCuprill”]
[bctt tweet=”Life is not linear. Returns are not linear. You’re going to have good years; you’re going to have bad years. It’s just the way the game works.- @DanCuprill” username=”DanCuprill”]
Resources In Today’s Episode: