Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The type of people who should not work with a financial advisor.
- Who can benefit from working with an advisor.
- Why you shouldn’t hire a financial advisor based on logic.
- What to look for in an advisor.
- A major red flag to watch out for.
- How to know if you should change advisors.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
[bctt tweet=”You may be surprised to hear that I don’t think everyone should work with a financial advisor. – @DanCuprill” username=”DanCuprill”]
[bctt tweet=”There is an upside and a downside to every single strategy, and you need to know what those are.- @DanCuprill” username=”DanCuprill”]
[bctt tweet=”When markets are going down, and people start to see their net worth falling, they panic, and they make decisions that in the long run hurt them.- @DanCuprill” username=”DanCuprill”]
Resources In Today’s Episode: