Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why prices are falling and how to react to stock market volatility.
- How news bias can skew and misrepresent the severity of stock market changes.
- Why you should always pay attention to the percentage rather than the points a market falls.
- Why those with diversified portfolios don’t have to worry as much about news of US stocks.
- How to look at long term changes rather than current volatility for information.
- Why our human nature gets in the way of wise investing practices and how we can change that.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
[bctt tweet=”The relevant message is, well, what percentage did markets fall by? – @DanCuprill” username=”DanCuprill”]
[bctt tweet=”Within any trading day, 95% of the time you’re going to get movement +4% and -4%. I mean, that is the norm. – @DanCuprill” username=”DanCuprill”]
[bctt tweet=”There are lots of studies that show that stock markets actually do better in years of recession. – @DanCuprill” username=”DanCuprill”]
Resources In Today’s Episode: